Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The last word is always Gods

Well. Its been a while, and it was kind of left hanging last time, on the nasty little man from the embassy. You will be pleased to hear that there is a way around him, and his power trip! My course is also registered as training, not just study, and i am able to visit the UK for the duration of the training (ten weeks for one term), which means no visa needed. At the end of the term we fly back to Holland for Christmas and then back to the Uk for term 2, done the same way. It was a pretty obvious solution, but you know what its like when you get tunnel vision?
I've (Phoebe) been painting, which has been fun and invigorating, watching it all come together. The paintings are for my mother in law and my sister in law, Anita. Will post them when they are finished, which is hopefully today. I'm pretty low on energy, still battling insomnia for the last two years. Last night i managed to get off to sleep around 6am (wait-that would make it today) and thankfully could stay in bed. Thats not possible when my course starts, so will you please pray that I get sleep breakthrough? Thank you. I also need prayer for my health in general as my throat swelled up on Saturday and hasnt really gone down and i'm also fighting another infection. Have been fighting that since we arrived 8 weeks ago, so am really over it now! If you could stand with us for healing that would be amazing. The enemy knows that he cannot stop us getting to Ellel, but he will try to wear me down so i miss it when i'm there, and i intend to get everything that God has for me at Ellel. I haven't left everything behind to stay in bed all day and be too weak to enjoy it!

No comments: